- The Catalyst - a site developed to allow the high school chemistry teacher to access information related to chemistry and chemistry teaching; an amazingly detailed collection of resources.
- Chem 4 Kids - information about basic chemistry concepts for younger students and others.
- ChemDex - a super list of thousands of categorized links dealing with all aspects of chemistry, maintained by Mark Winter.
- ChemEd - links to chemistry education resources.
- ChemFinder WebServer - a chemical database that lets you search for information and links about chemicals by using the chemical name, molecular formula, mass or CAS Number.
- Chemical of the Week - the weekly fact sheet distributed by Prof. Shakhashiri to increase students' knowledge about chemicals, their properties, uses, cost and production.
- Chemistry Coach - provides links and resources useful to high school chemistry students.
- Chemistry Homework Problems - problem sets are available on many common chemistry topics. These problems were developed for chemistry and environmental science courses at Widener University.
- Chemistry Teaching Resources on the Internet - one of the most comprehensive lists of chemistry teaching resources available on the internet, maintained by Knut Irgum.
- Chemistry Topics: Yahoo - a list of the chemistry links available through Yahoo.
- Chem Team - an excellent high school chemistry tutorial covering theory, solved sample problems, and extra questions for practice.
- CHEMystery - a virtual chemistry textbook, designed for high school students ... a great resource!
- The Information Retrieval in Chemistry WWW Server - this site provides a compendium of resources in chemistry and many related fields of science and technology.
- Interactive Tutorials in Chemistry - a very detailed and extensive bank of questions and resources covering many chemistry areas.
- IUPAC (International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry) - the organization which fosterrs worldwide communication in the chemical sciences, and recognized as the world authority on such topics as: chemical nomenclature, terminology, standard measurement methods and atomic weights.
- Lab Technique Sheets - downloadable technique sheets which describe how to properly and safely perform many laboratory operations and use common laboratory apparatus.
- Links for Chemists - thousands of sites of interest to chemists, courtesy of the University of Liverpool Dept. of Chemistry.
- Mathematics and Molecules - information about the field of molecular modeling.
- MIT Open Courseware: Chemistry - free online college level chemistry courses.
- Molecule of the Month - each month a new molecule is added to the list of molecules; follow the links to view and find out information about the molecule.
- Ralph Logan's Home Page - chemistry resources, notes, frequently asked questions and more.
- Steve Marsden's Chemistry Home Page - lecture notes, periodic tables, chemistry labs and WWW links - it's all here!
- Tom's Chem Quiz Page - attempt to answer the current chemistry quiz or check out the questions and answers to previous quizzes.
- Wikipedia: Chemistry - article about chemistry at the online collaborative encyclopedia.
- WWW Virtual Library: Chemistry - links to academic, non-profit and commercial organizations; also links to other libraries and chemical resources.
- Chemical Elements.com - an online, interactive periodic table of the elements, by Yinon Bentor.
- Chemicool Periodic Table - a color coded periodic table allows you to find out detailed information about the element of your choice.
- Periodic Table from MIT - choose which property you wish to be displayed in the periodic table; observe trends in periodic properties by color-coding in the table, and by observing the graph obtained by plotting that property vs atomic number.
- Periodic Table of the Elements at Los Alamos National Laboratory - click on an element in the colour coded table to receive a page of data: history, sources, properties, uses, compounds, etc..
- Periodic Tables - a listing of 30+ periodic tables available on the Internet.
- Periodic Tables - the extensive ChemDex list of periodic table sites.
- Periodic Tables - a list of periodic tables from the Kiwi Web.
- Ultimate Periodic Table Site - with links to many periodic tables and periodic table related topics, this must be the most comprehensive periodic table site on the Internet.
- Web-Elements - the Periodic Table online by Mark Winter, University of Sheffield.
- WWWolfe Periodic Tables on the WWW - an anotated listing of periodic table sites.
- Yahoo Periodic Table Links - the Yahoo page of Periodic Table links.
- Chemical Reference Links by Chemical Name - click on a chemical and you are linked to sites which give safety and other infornation about the chemical.
- MSDS Search - an easy to use MSDS index which contains a large MSDS database.
- MSDS Collection - the Vermont SIRI MSDS collection and links to other internet MSDS and hazardous chemical archives.
- MSDS Sheets - all about MSDS Sheets plus a comprehensive listing of internet sources and resources for MSDS, brought to you by the folks in the Chemistry Department at the University of Kentucky.
- Safety Graphics - lots of safety clipart, covering a wide variety of situations.
Interested in learning more about online chemistry degrees?
Top of this page ..... or ..... Return to the SCIENCE PAGE
.... or link directly from this page to:
[ Activities, Labs and Lesson Plans | Biology | Chemistry | Constants and Conversions ]
[ Earth Science | The Environment | General Science Sites | Journals and Magazines ]
[ Science Newsgroups | Online Science Degrees | Paleontology | Physics | History ]
[ Resources for Science Teachers | Science Ed Organizations | Science Fair Projects ]
[ Science Organizations | Science Questions | Technology | Space and Astronomy ]
[ Weather | Awards | HTML Validation and Link Checking | College ]
E-mail me with suggestions for new sites or to indicate links that have changed.
© 2001 - 2017
Chemistry homework help
Chemistry homework can become a real challenge for students, who are not good at science or had to miss classes due to illness or travelling. It is also quite a complex task for those, who are not sure whether their homework is correct and want to get help with chemistry.
- Basic conceptions;
- Chemical bonds and reactions;
- Gases and solutions;
- Organic chemistry;
- Atoms and their masses.
Even if you think that your question is advanced and no one is able to give you the answer, our professional homework service guarantees that you will understand the topic without any problems! We complete every assignment in the slightest details, so you will master the subject without any difficulties and will obtain the highest grades in the class!
Using our homework help chemistry you will always be provided with schemes, charts, step-by-step explanations and all sorts of tips you are going to need during class or exam. Our tutors will always answer you questions and you can be sure that every matter will be addressed even if you have tight deadlines or huge homework to complete! So don’t hesitate to reach us with a simple ‘I need help in chemistry’ request and see your own eyes how easy and interesting this subject can be.
With us, your chemistry homework will always be completed in time and your grades will improve significantly without any efforts!
5Homework – your chemistry homework helper
Every student, who is contacting our service, wants to be sure that he or she will obtain the best possible homework assistance. We can assure you that we are the best chemistry homework solver on the market, which is proved by thousands of happy customers, who contact us with more and more assignments every day!
It doesn’t matter whether you need to master chemicals or organic chemistry: we know how to help. Here is what makes us the best in the field:
- Practicing teachers and tutors. At 5homework, we hire only those, who not only know how chemistry assignments should be solved but also those, who are currently teaching students at the best schools and colleges in the country. In such a way, you can be sure that you will be provided with latest tools and instruments to master the subject;
- Always meeting the deadlines. Every problem you have will be addressed in a matter of minutes not depending on the deadlines you may have. We work round-the-clock to deliver outstanding results to students from all the corners of the world;
- Credible sources. We always back your assignment with scholarly books, journals and statistics, so you can always provide your homework with information your teacher can trust.
Our chemistry helper is called 5homework and it is not a coincidence. Over 92% of all our customers get highest possible grades and improve their skills significantly without any problems!