Healthy food essay Too much weight, obesity, skinniness, on the other hand, is those pressures that trouble every American since they include certain abnormalities... a huge majority (83%) of the public blames the increase on not enough exercise, and only 34 percent of surveyed Americans chose caloric consumption as a major reason why obesity has increased.
Child Obesity Essay The main causes of obesity are: the decreased level of nutrients intake, and sedentary lifestyle.For example, the intake of fast food meals tripled between 1977 and 1995, and calorie level magnified four times during the same period. Nevertheless, it is insufficient explanation of phenomenal rise in the obesity levels in the well-developed countries. Overall, obesity is a significant health and social problem, which has reached pandemic levels.
Obesity essay Obesity is a disease connected to improper nutrition in a way that the amount of the fatty tissue of the body stored from the food taken starts being completely unhealthy. Doctors start talking about obesity when the body mass index is over thirty kilograms for a square meter. It is usually common when the amount of food exceeds the amount of corresponding exercises.Obesity is a diet-related chronic disease, which requires a longtime medic treatment in order to decrease the frequency of accompanying diseases and death rate. In other words obesity is “accumulation” of fat in the organism, which leads to the increase of the surplus mass of the body by 20% and more compared to the average normal body mass value (“ideal” mass of body).
Essay on obesity: healthy Food vs fast food essay ... health problems linked to obesity, like hypertension and diabetes, are more widespread among people with low income. Each year about $70 billion is spent on health-care due to obesity. Obesity, the condition of an abnormal accumulation of body fat, has a negative effect on different body systems (psychological, pulmonary, gastrointestinal, renal, musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, and endocrine). Solving the obesity problem can save health care money which could be used for improvement of the living conditions of low income citizenz by paying for housing or college education, for
Obesity topics for research paper
Obesity is a lifestyle disease that is on the rise in America and most other developed countries the world over. What makes obesity such a serious menace is the fact that it is the leading cause of tens of opportunistic fatal diseases which include hypertension, cancer, and heart failure. The overreliance on technology has reduced the mobility of children and this coupled with comfort eating has led to a new phenomenon – the upsurge of childhood obesity. This has led to the rise of children affected with diseases that were initially thought of as diseases for adults. There is therefore dire need to examine this and take some precautionary steps to curb it.
8 obesity topics for research paper writing
The following are some good obesity topics for research paper that you can use to write your term paper:
- The role of genes in childhood obesity – there is some genetic research that has sought to link obesity to genetic makeup. You could do a research paper on this to try to find out to what extent this is true and if true, to what extent to influences the weight of new born babies, toddlers as well as adults
- There is an increase in childhood obesity in America – you can take this as the main theme for your term paper. Write on why there is this increase and you can try to draw a contrast with one or two other countries that are either at per or have no childhood obesity crisis.
- The effects of obesity – research has established a number of serious health implications of childhood obesity not only on the child but also later on in life. You can do a research paper that seeks to establish this link and investigate how adults are affected as a result of their childhood overweight issues.
- Obesity prevention in children – prevention is always better than cure. You can do a study on the best mechanisms that can be employed to prevent childhood obesity
- Healthy eating – this is another interesting topic worth pursuing. Obesity is largely as a result of poor eating habits so you can do a research paper on the healthy eating options for children. Could it be that the problem of obesity is because children have very few healthy eating options today?
- Inactivity – inactivity, especially among Children is a serious challenge today. Children often prefer to play video games as opposed to going outside and playing with other kids. This somewhat leads to obesity and this would also be a great research topic on obesity
- Societal stigma – obesity is not a disability but obese children go through the same stigmatization that disabled people do. How does society stigmatize obesity and how can this be checked?
- Obesity and depression – some experts argue that there is a link between obesity and depression. This would also make for a good research topic as you seek to either validate or invalidate these assertions.
Obesity topics for research paper writing and sample thesis statements
Once you have settled on a good research topic, the next thing you want to form is a strong thesis statement. A weak statement will result in a weak paper so you want to give it your best. Here are two examples of some good thesis statements:
The impact of obesity in children:
Obesity has far-reaching ramifications as it can have a huge impact on the health and wellbeing of a child besides commutating to chronic issues in adulthood.
What causes obesity?
Obesity is largely a lifestyle disease and its two largest causes in both children and adults are poor eating habits and inactivity.
If you are looking for help in writing your research paper, you have come to the right place. Here is why:
- We have a team of highly qualified native English speaking writers
- We have unlimited revisions so you can be sure of 100% satisfaction
- We charge the best rates in the market
- We have over 5 years’ worth of experience in writing research papers and essays
We will be glad to help you with your paper. Place your order today to enjoy your first time discount or your retuning client bonus!
Ask a question